I can’t believe it is already Christmas. It feels like just yesterday I was sitting in my living room talking about how I couldn’t wait for Christmas music to start playing on the radio. The last couple months have flown by (isn’t that always the case when you are crazy busy?).
So much has been happening:
- I launched and concluded the Spark Planner Kickstarter
- I shipped the first 7000 planners
- I went to Hawaii with my husband in our first ever vacation away from Jax (our 1.5 year old son)
- My little guy started day care (and this was a huge, hard transition for me going from a nanny to group care)
- I have been sick 3 times (probably related to the above bullet about daycare) including getting the stomach flu half way through a 6 hour plane ride (which was probably the worst thing ever)
- Been working like crazy at Urban Influence
- Working on my presentation for ATD Techknowledge Conference next month
- Trying to get lots of holiday shopping done (I am *almost* done)
And I am sure there are way more things to I am not thinking about this moment. I honestly can’t believe how fast time is going by. I feel older too. When I look in the mirror it makes me feel like somehow I missed part of my youth. It is like they say, youth is wasted on the young.
Of course, all of this busyness makes me realize how previous time really is. How we need to be living to make every moment count. I hope that you can really relish every single day for the rest of the year. Really breathe in every moment. Experience your life.
And as you think about next year, I wrote this pretty amazing series to help you plan a spectacular 2016. Headed on over to the Spark Notebook blog to check them out and download 4 weeks of awesome worksheets to help you plan. 🙂
Oh, and don’t forget to subscribe to the mailing list there. About once per month I will be sharing special Spark-community-only content and you wouldn’t want to miss it.