I’m in Seattle, WA and working on quite a few things.
I spend all my time on these things: (in order of time spent)
- Taking care of my little man Jax
- Working at Urban Influence helping with projects, primarily interactive, web and apps.
- Creating and producing products that make people more successful for my website Ink + Volt
- Writing a column for ACM Queue on the Soft Side of Software
- Reading books to be a better person, with a sprinkling of Sci Fi and Fantasy thrown in
- Working out most days per week (largely just cardio, but I am hoping to get back to yoga)
- Writing on this blog as time allows
- Responding to email, managing my social media etc.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was August 2016.